Ponselrusak.com-this time we will discuss tutorials how to hard reset Evercoss a7t manual without PCs, both of which we already know that this way to overcome mild damage on Android smartphone with a certain key combination pressed to get into recovery menu so delete user data and settings such as on hand, such as; key code, code patterns, gmail accounts will all be lost.
Here's how to hard reset Evercoss a7t:
- In a State with a battery installed off press and hold the two buttons, namely;
- The Volume Button Up
- The Power Button
- After the Android robot logo appears in green accompanied the recovery menu then release all buttons on hold.
- Select wipe data/factory reset (up and down a menu with the volume button and the execution with the menu button on the touchscreen at the bottom left)
- Select again Yes–delete all user data
- Wait for the process to erase the data complete
- Select wipe cache partition
- Wait for the process to complete
- Select reboot system now
- Your phone will restart
If this hard reset by way of damage has yet to be corrected then you have to follow to the next stage of the tutor on the page how to flash Evercoss a7t.
So how to hard reset Evercoss a7t without pc easily may be able to help readers who need it.