Firmware version update Advan s4e – For smartphone Advan s4e provide firmware updates directly in FOTA which can be done by the user. But you should use a network connection such as wifi because a stable connection and fast , or it can also use other Internet connection that you think the connection is also stable .
Here’s how to update firmware manually Advan s4e:
- Make sure your device is connected to a wifi network
- Select Menu
- Select Settings
- Select About phone
- Select Wireless update
- FOTA can help your device to run smoother and more efficiently.
- It is recommended that you download the update package via Wi-Fi.
- Please make sure your device have more than 30% charge left on the battery, and unplug the charger before upgrade.
- Your device may reboot several times during installation, please do not remove the battery and do nothing until the update hass been completed.
- Select Check for updates
- If appear ‘Your system is currently up to date’ means that your device is the latest version , do not need to update anymore.
- But when there is a file appear , then please download and then install.
Read : Flash Advan S4E